Electric stacker, Inox (EHSI)
Optimum hygiene - with the stainless stacker the risk of bacterial contamination is minimized
The stainless products are developed for environments where severe hygiene is needed on the surfaces that are in direct contact with the goods being handled, e.g. meat, fish or medicine.
The design focuses on the safety and ergonomic working conditions of the user. As an example, the ergonomically correct handle ensures the user a relaxed hold.
High quality is ensured through an extended test program and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- Risk of bacterial attacks is minimized
- Developed in environments with severe hygiene demands
- Closed forks
- Easy cleaning
- Few hiding places for bacteria
- Central location of all control buttons on handle
- Transparent and impact-resistant safety screen
- Location of parking brake
- Ergonomically correct handle
- Strong construction
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- Electric lift
- Manual transport