Quality at working height
The skid lift, Thork-Lift, can transport and lift a skid to the right ergonomic working height, and is very gentle to surroundings, skids and goods. The Thork-Lift has an elegant design with rounded corners.
The design of the skid lift prevents industrial injuries and strain on the user - focus is put on safety and ergonomic working conditions of the user. As an example, the ergonomically correct shape of the handle ensures a relaxed hold for the user.
High quality is ensured through an extended test program and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- The working height can be adjusted
- Opportunities for optional extras
- Great maneuverability
- Electric lift
- Forks stop quickly and precisely
- Loads of 3300 lbs. to 18.5 inches.
- From 18.5 inches the lifting capacity is 2200 lbs.
- Ergonomically correct handle
- Individual adjustment
- Rounded corners
- Low own weight
- Central location of control buttons
- Emergency stop centrally placed
- Low overall height
- Supporting feet at steering wheels
- Tandem wheels on scissors legs
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- Reliable cylinder construction
- Strong construction
- Use of quality materials