Stainless-semi electric Thork Lift
Hygiene at working height
Optimum hygiene - with a stainless Thork Lift the risk of bacterial contamination is minimized. The stainless-semi products are developed for environments where severe hygiene is needed on the surfaces that are in direct contact with the goods being handled, e.g. meat, fish or medicine.
High flexibility and efficiency - one product can transport and lift a pallet to the right working height. The design of the skid lift prevents industrial injuries and strain on the user - focus is put on hygienic pallet handling, safety and ergonomics, also in clean room environments.
High quality is ensured through an extended test program and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- Risk of bacterial attacks is minimized
- Developed in environments with severe hygiene demands
- Closed forks
- Easy cleaning
- Strong construction
- AISI 316L steel for the fork chassis
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- Reliable cylinder construction
- Ergonomically correct handle
- Lifts the pallet to the right working height
- Stainless fork chassis, handle, axles and wheel holder. All other parts are chromite-treated. Battery indicator extra painted.
- For the food industry in areas, in which the hygiene demands are not so high, but the corrosion resistance important
- Electric lift and manual transport