Stainless-plus manual Thork Lift
Hygiene at working height
Focus on optimum hygiene - the stainless Thork Lift is developed for the use in clean room environments with high hygiene demands. This is done in close cooperation with customers in industries where the trucks are exposed to an aggressive environment and thorough cleaning. With a stainless Thork Lift the risk of bacterial contamination is minimized.
High flexibility and efficiency - one product can transport and lift a pallet to the right working height. The design of the skid lift prevents industrial injuries and strain on the user - focus is put on hygienic pallet handling, safety and ergonomics, also in clean room environments.
High quality is ensured through an extended test program and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- Risk of bacterial attacks is minimized
- Developed in environments with severe hygiene demands
- Stainless release handle
- Closed forks
- For use in aggressive environments and thorough cleaning
- Strong construction
- AISI 316L steel for the fork chassis
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- Reliable cylinder construction
- Ergonomically correct handle
- 4 positions (normal lifting, quicklift, neutral and lowering)
- Lifts the pallet to the right working height
- Stainless fork chassis, handle, legs and pump piston
- For the food industry and the pharmaceutical industry with severe demands for hygiene and cleaning
- Manual lift and manual transport