Optimum drum handling
If you handle drums - no matter shape and size - you need the right equipment to do it efficiently and ergonomically correct. The drum turner can lift, turn and transport all drums and with the quick shift system, it can be attached to all stacker models with adjustable carriage.
A wide range of optional extras ensures an optimum utilization of you stacker, as you can use the same stacker for multiple purposes by switching between fx a boom, platform, crane arm or forks.
We ensure high quality through an extended test programme and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- Handles drums in horizontal and vertical position
- Handles standard steel and plastic drums
- Different optional extras for the same Logiflex
- Easy to empty drums
- Easy to handle drums
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
Electric drum turner
- Speed and acceleration control
- Delicate operation
- Protection of gearbox
- The electric drum turner is only available for electric Logiflex models
Manual drum turner
- The gearing of the manual gear is 1:80
DIGITAL CONTROLLER on electric drum turner
- Large display – easy to use, easy visual presentation, touch screen
- Possible to program e.g. several stops, turning angle, speed, rotation
- Log function, e.g. operational time, current consumption, number of operations, overload registration, battery status
- Shows error messages and actual position/turning angle