Stress free working day
The electric highlifter with the fork length 60 inch is used by the Swedish supplier of doors, Jeld-Wen (the former Vest-Wood).
Jeld-Wen is the leading supplier of wooden door solutions in Germany, Austria and the Nordic region. The company has approx. 20 electric highlifters in the production, which all help the employees to get a stress free working day and to increase the efficiency.
Jeld-Wen has very high focus on the well-being of the employees, and optimum working conditions are therefore very important. At the same time the high manoeuvrability of the highlifter ensures a maximum utilisation of the space in the production area!
Important reasons for using the highlifter:
- The user is ensured an optimum ergonomic working position
- High efficiency at the workplace
- Less days lost through sickness
- With one truck the operator can transport and lift products
- Options between various fork lengths up to 79 inch
- Lifting capacity up to 3300lbs
- High product safety
- Many optional extras: remote control, level control, brake, external or built-in charger
- Low maintenance costs
- Available with manual and electric lifting function
- Is tested thoroughly and has a long operating life
- High manoeuvrability and maximum utilisation of space